Monday-Thursday   8:30-6pm

     Friday                        8:30-5pm

     Saturday-Sunday      Closed

Phone 706.435.0531

​Fax     706.435.0551



Sign up HERE

The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), and the Department of Transportation (USDOT), requires that persons subject to the commercial driver's license (CDL) requirements and their employers follow drug and alcohol testing rules. These rules include procedures for testing, frequency of tests, and substance tested for.

Who is required?

  • CDL drivers who operate commercial motor vehicles on public roads
  • Anyone who employs CDL drivers to operate commercial motor vehicles on public roads
  • Interstate motor carriers
  • Intrastate motor carriers
  • Federal, State and local goverments
  • Civic organizations (disabled veteran transport, boy/girl scouts, etc)
  • Faith based organizations


Even though it is the responsibility of the employer to provide you with information on drug and alcohol testing programs, Ultimately it is still your responsibility to obey all rules and regulation.


As an employer, you have a responsibility to implement and conduct drug and alcohol testing programs. Learn about drug and alcohol rules and how they affect your business here.


An employer who employs himself/herself as a driver must comply with requirements of 49 CFR Part 382 that apply to both employers and drivers.

THE TESTING FACILITIES are Quest facilities and they are located all over. We have provided a link above, so you can located the closest facility.


$35 Enrollment fee (non-refundable)  PAY ENROLLMENT FEE HERE

$10 per month per driver

$35 Annual fee

$75 Random drug test

$125 Random drug & alcohol test

$75 Pre-employment drug test

$85 Pre-employment drug test + add driver into the program (hired)

There are NO hidden fees, not postage fees or form fees. All fees are listed.

*Warning* Some companies quote $100/yr, but we have heard stories of customers receiving bills for every little thing, including forms and postage, with an end result of as much as $350/yr for 1 driver. In your search, always ask in writing what ALL the fees are. We list all our pricing.

In accordance with DOT requirements of 49 CFR PART 382 & 49 CFR PART 40, your company may be required to be enrolled in a Drug & Alcohol Program

​USDOT Drug & Alcohol

Random Drug Testing Consortium Program (USDOT approved)


Get signed up to be in a DOT approved random drug & alcohol program

Blue Ridge TM LLC

USDOT Drug & Alcohol program. A drug and alcohol testing program is required for CDL drivers

Phone 706.435.0531

MC Authority, ICC MC, USDOT, trucking authority, bond for freight broker, BMC 84 surety bond, broker surety bond,  hazmat , unified carrier registration, ACE Manifest,  ELD